Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Daily Ma*l DVD series

PhilB

If you Hate the Vile Rag so much why patronise it just to get a Freebie DVD,when the original DVD Boxed Set has already been available for Purchase for some considerable amount of Time ?... :D

Maybe because the retail version sells for £80 to £100!

Seems that some will sell Their Souls and forget their principles for Nine Bob (45p)....go on buy the Daily Mail...you know you want. to.!!!!!... My Dears....... :P

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think Sunday is included, umming and ahhing whether to get the vouchers instead and send them off. I have a Smiths 5 minutes away but I like the idea of the box and book to give away (or ebay and offset a few £'s... ;) ) - have it in hardback as I guess most of us have a copy anyway...

The Boxed set et al;comes in at £14.99,for £9.99; you just get the set of DVDs,or for £4.99,if you have collected the DVDs;a la WH Smiths; you can get the Case only.

I look forward to receiving mine in due course{sadly I can remember staying up late {11.35} on a Friday night as a youngster to see the series when it was first Broadcast in the 1960s} <_<