Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Photo request

Steve Newman

Hi Guys,

Following an earlier thread as to whether to include three additional men to the roll of honour I am working on (having found inscriptions on family burials in the local church yard) I now need to try and get a photo of their grave or memorial entry. If anyone can assist me, as always be terribly grateful

The men in questions are

2/Lt Robert David Hancock 24th Bttn, MGC Infantry, KIA 21/03/18, Pozieres Memorial Panel 90-93

Lce/Cpl James Thomas Baughan Moon, 76th Coy MGC Infantry,22/07/16, Sucrerie Military Cemetery, Colincamps, Grave I. CC. 17

Pte Percy Edward Hart, 1/Essex 30/11/17, Cambrai Memorial Panel 7 and 8

Thanks is advance

Steve

Just thought i'd refersh the request and see if anyone who's going to France can help??

Cheers

Steve

Bob

How could I possibly forget you for all you have done already??? Just didn't want to look like I was taking the ........!!

You sir are a star!

Cheers

Steve

• 1 month later...

Bob,

How I wished I'd joined this forum earlier than two days ago as I would have put in a request for a photo, too. Did you by any chance take any photos of panels 10 and 11 of the Cambrai Memorial? If so, I'd certainly be grateful for a copy if my great uncle's name appears. His details are:

5708 Rifleman Frederick William Willis, 11th Battalion Rifle Brigade. He died on 20 November 1917.

Many thanks.