Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Music Quiz tonite

Steven Broomfield

I have 30 music questions prepared for 2100 (UK time) today.

One slight problem (but should be OK): Mrs B is behind with her OU studies, so might muscle me off the PC (she's not a small woman). Fingers crossed she doesn't waste her afternoon watching the blasted tennis <_<

There are some ska, some Mediaeval, some bagpipe, some punk, some proper music....but no moothies.

Q.1. In the early episodes of the 'Simpsons' Lisa is shown playing a sax but, when riding home on her bike, she is carrying a banjo case. Discuss.

A small sax could fit into a large banjo case? A large banjo would be a fearsome instrument to behold. Her case could also have been packed with 374 Blues Harps in C#. but then, she would have been quite unable to lift it. I'm looking forward to the quiz, but I am also struggling with OU essays. I am betwixt and between. We are feeling a little schizoid today.

Sorry I am told by Mrs F that we are doing something else - I shall of course as ever obey. Although I have a vague long ago recollection that she promised to do that!

Keith, Keith, Keith...have you forgotten? The marriage ceremony is carried out (on the woman's part) with fingers crossed.

In your job I would have thought you'd have spotted that before now.

Keith, Keith, Keith...have you forgotten? The marriage ceremony is carried out (on the woman's part) with fingers crossed.

In your job I would have thought you'd have spotted that before now.

Steve,

Add a date in the topic title would you, old chap?

Kind Regards,

SMJ

Sorry :blush:

Tonite is the 7th July, as Tom says.

Sorry Dave. The Quiz takes place in Live Chat (link at the top of the page). There's normally on on Wednesdays, and sometimes on Saturdays. Drop in on Wednesday at about 9 p.m. and see what's happening.

Bring your own drinks.