Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Sabotage

WASMAN

Sabotage !!!

I know I don’t have the God given right to this but here is the story, I bid and won a pair of medals on the famous auction site, the seller had also listed a 15 star ending on a later date, straight after the auction ended and I had won the pair, another member of this auction site put six bids on the star, its nothing special, RFA, not a casualty, just to a man from my home town, I honestly think this person has thought, well if he has got the pair I am going to make him pay for the star, I am trying to avoid the group being split up but this person seems to just be a saboteur, I know he has no connection to the seller and he is a very regular bidder on that site, why would another collector try to split a group, just for kicks?

Doubt it, this person who bid is one of them who bids on everything that shows up on the site, like I say I know I dont have the right to the star but why right after the other two medals have ended stick 6 bids on the star, just dont get it.he placed his bids after the pair (that were listed as two singles) had ended, seems strange

Guest Trenchwire

He probably wants you to contact him to make an offer knowing how much you want it.

If i was you i would save the bidders user name but dont contact him, let him sweat and then after a month make him an offer :huh: if that fails give him a taste of his own medicine :lol::D

Guest Trenchwire
I have removed my bids, if he wants it that much, well he can have it.

Or providing there is more than 12 hours to go do what tom says and stick a massive bid on to find out what the other guy has put on it :D then go to bid retraction :D do the honours ,and right at the last minute snipe him :o

Or providing there is more than 12 hours to go do what tom says and stick a massive bid on to find out what the other guy has put on it then go to bid retraction do the honours ,and right at the last minute snipe him :o

Go on Al,we all know its you :D

be a gent & take yer bids off :P

Good lad Alan,your a real gent :P:P:P

He probably wants you to contact him to make an offer knowing how much you want it.

If i was you i would save the bidders user name but dont contact him, let him sweat and then after a month make him an offer :huh: if that fails give him a taste of his own medicine :lol:

My thoughts exactly.

:angry:

Hope you manage to get the star (by fair means or foul).