Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Infanterie-leibregiments Nr. 117

Ken S.

I am only able to view this history on Google Books in "snippets" but in contacting Google and indicating to them that the author died in 1926 they claimed that the book is "now" available in full view & is downloadable. Am I to suppose that it is available only in the U.S.?

Infanterie-leibregiment Nr. 117

Ken

Ken

Interesting area, this and well worth following in case other such books appear. However the Keim book seems to have been published in 1903 so, presumably, it relates to an earlier period in ithe regimental history. The Grat War history was by Hauptmann Kurt Offenbaecher and published in 1931. I have a copy, so if there is anything in it you want to know about, let me know.

Jack

Ken

Interesting area, this and well worth following in case other such books appear. However the Keim book seems to have been published in 1903 so, presumably, it relates to an earlier period in ithe regimental history. The Grat War history was by Hauptmann Kurt Offenbaecher and published in 1931. I have a copy, so if there is anything in it you want to know about, let me know.

Jack

I appreciate the offer. At the moment, though, I have no specific interest in the regiment, but was rather just wondering if the book was downloadable or not to others.

Ken

edit: this book can also be viewed at http://openlibrary.org/