Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

12th (Eastern) Division Memorial

stiletto_33853

Memorial

post-1871-1172952296.jpg

Nice memorial for a 'good' division, but as we all know 21st was the one!

nice pics Andy

regards

Arm

ps nice to think that two of my greatest Pals on this forum have helped to 'create' my 3000th 'offical' post and increase my rank. I suppose you will both require a drink when we meet up next to celebrate?

Nice memorial for a 'good' division, but as we all know 21st was the one!

nice pics Andy

regards

Arm

ps nice to think that two of my greatest Pals on this forum have helped to 'create' my 3000th 'offical' post and increase my rank. I suppose you will both require a drink when we meet up next to celebrate?

Are they the ones that joined in later?

Did some one say drink? (You'll never guess what beer I am drinking right now - I only have single figures left but have some KWAK as back up - the real KWAK and not that Sainsbury's/Tesco's stuff)

Arm,

Well done on your 3000th post, just sorting out all your Henin pictures for you.

Hi Johnathan,

Sorry to correct you, reason for getting this is that Feuchy Chapel Cemetery is about 100 yards away and there were a couple of R.B's in this cemetery that I wanted to pay my respects too. Knowing how some people research this division I thought it would be rude not to take a couple of pictures to place on the forum :P:D

Save some of that Kwak, maginificent drop of beer.

Andy

Knowing how some people research this division I thought it would be rude not to take a couple of pictures to place on the forum

Save some of that Kwak, maginificent drop of beer.

Andy

I can tell your wavering with 12 Div.

I try and keep some KWAK around for emergencies. Sadly my stocks of Passch are dwindling. I possibly own the last of the Passch that was bottled :P