Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

GWF Badge

Guest KevinEndon

No, it is not really. I shall be opening a web page for you to place an order (and pay) for your badges some time on Sunday. That is, unless Mrs Baker intervenes and gets me to do something that's not in plan...

Bearing in mind that I am of pensionable age, is it worthwhile for me to start saving for one? Even more adventurously, is there the remotest chance of me displaying it proudly on my trip in May?

Of course there is 'the remotest chance'..... unless you meant May 2007

:D

No, it is not really. I shall be opening a web page for you to place an order (and pay) for your badges some time on Sunday. That is, unless Mrs Baker intervenes and gets me to do something that's not in plan...

This is most definately a positive development, and far and away the furthest down the track that we have ever got re badges.

Andy

A great stride forward - so how do I order a badge then?

The ordering page will go live tonight, all being well. I'm a little late on my schedule but was not feeling well over the weekend and did not get as much done as I had planned.

Chris

I hope that you are feeling better. Hopefully you haven't caught the awful flu like cold that has been sweeping the country. It tends to linger and come back when least expected.

Wishing you well

Myrtle

Hope you are feeling better - looking forward to placing an order when you are able to set up the gizmo thingy.

ooohhh I could crush a grape!!!

well done Chris and Auimfo and Doug (if that's the line up!)

Ready with my money...........

Ivan.

Chris,

So when will those of us down under be able to get our hands on a badge?

Cheers,

Tim L.

P.S. Thanks for the credit but you spelt my forum name incorrectly on the webpage and now some bloke with the name Auminfo is getting all the kudos! :lol:

D*mn and blast it! Sorry, Tim, I'll fix it when I get home tonight.

Have no fear, Aussies, I have an idea which will drive down postage costs and let you start placing your orders within the next 24 hours.

Tim

There is apparently an ANZAC version of the badge also now available (image below)...seriously, well done with the design.

Andy

post-1016-1173178637.jpg

Tim

There is apparently an ANZAC version of the badge also now available (image below)...seriously, well done with the design.

Andy

Sharp.

Roland. :lol:

:lol: Andy.

Tim, Congrats on your persistence and dedication in coming up with a badge design that is finally coming to production.

Congrats to Chris for believing in the members wishes and putting it into existence.

Cheers

Kim