Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Memorial Plaque

gunner100

Dear Forum Members

this a post to inform you that if you sell any single memorial plaques (ie those not in groups with medals) at any time in the future then Poppy Auctions does not charge for these to be listed.

the new site launches 23rd September 2006

www.poppyauctions.co.uk

this post is to inform of the FREE service as above.

this is to assist in the location of plaques advertised as wanted on the related site:

www.deathpenny.com

many thanks

I went to that site and in order to browse it I had to register, so I did. Do you know there is not even one single item for sale in it? Not one listing of any item for auction.

Time now 1522hrs.

Tom

Hi Tom

many thanks for looking at the site - what you are seeing is a site duplicate until the launch on 23rd September.

There is an auction screenshot which will normally be in place until launch.

The site will have auctions and be available to list items on this date,

Kind regards

Peter

Peter

Is this thread not "advertising" which should be in one of the more commercial sections of the Forum, rather than here? Perhaps you could ask one of the mods. to move it. And, perhaps, with more explicit title to indicate that it's an advert for an auction site.

John

Hi John

I have titled the post as Memorial Plaque to specifically inform on this side which is free to list single plaques so there is no strict commercial benefit from that information but yes by default that the site is 'the whole' it is commercial.

I did email Chris Baker to ask what I were able to do and received no reply.

My wish is not to offend but to inform on the free listing of single Memorial Plaques,

Kind regards

Peter

Peter

It certainly doesnt offend me. I had hoped you would have appreciated my post was intended to be helpful - in that a better titled thread appearing in the "proper" place would attract more interest for you.

John