Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

panel 10 Tyne Cot

Maximus

I have panel 11, with the edge of panel 10 creeping in shot. They are exactly the same in terms of the stone used, size and look. They show rank, unit, surname and innitial but no service number. If you wish to see it PM me with your email and I will reply with it as an attachment. You will note at the bottom of my post we share a same date 09/10/17. I assume your man was killed at Poelcapelle as were the majority of the men on panels 10-11. You can also have theattack info I have from an Irish Guards point of view which might add to your knowledge.

regards Paul

Hi

I am visiting next week I'll see what I can do

Rgds Keith

Hi Keith,

I love that pic that you use as your display pic....what it is called & who painted it?

Cheers

Ian

Hi

In my picture files it is called "A Soldiers Kiss" but not sure that if thats really the title - I believe I read some more about it in one of the forums presumably under War Art. Not sure who painted it - there is a copy on the wall at Talbot House.

Rgds

Keith

the pic was discussed recently called 'good bye old man'

Mandy

I'm also off there next week (late Wednesday) and am interested in panel 7.

Let me know if you don't hear anything further and I could take a photo. Is there any particular name you are interested in?

Richard

I'm also off there next week (late Wednesday) and am interested in panel 7.

Let me know if you don't hear anything further and I could take a photo. Is there any particular name you are interested in?

Richard

Perhaps we'll bump into each - we ought to have badges or somethlng

Rgds Keith

Hello June,

Sorry, but i can't take photo's (panel 10)

I've problems with the software of my camera, i hope i can fix this soon.

Regards,

Marnik

Perhaps we'll bump into each - we ought to have badges or somethlng

Rgds Keith

err say that again but this time in mr bakers ear,im with you 200% I dont want no shirt, hat, jacket ,folder ,just a little badge with gwf so the ones in the know know and the ones who dont dont

I have sended the photo of Panel 10 to June.

Regards.

Pierre

err say that again keithfazzani but louder this time,sure some one will hear us one day, badges one size fits all(even tafski)well maybe xxl badge for him,cheap to make good little earner for the forum,roll up roll up get your badges here?????????????????????