Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Eastern Front

mahross

I am currently looking to start some research on the Eastern Front. I am particularly looking at aspects relating to British Interpretations of Russian Army performance based on files in the National Archives. However, before I do that I am looking to build up my secondary literature on the subject. Here is a list of what I have compiled so far:

Russian Armed Forces Bibliography

Has anyone got any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ross

Hello Ross, I would like to invite you to visit my website www.warchron.com which is about Russia during World War One. Those who register are able to download a series of Bibliographies, one of which, a Russian Military Bibliography, may meet your needs. We would welcome your participation in our Forum. Kind regards, agblume

I am currently looking to start some research on the Eastern Front. I am particularly looking at aspects relating to British Interpretations of Russian Army performance based on files in the National Archives. However, before I do that I am looking to build up my secondary literature on the subject. Here is a list of what I have compiled so far:

Russian Armed Forces Bibliography

Has anyone got any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ross

Hello Ross ... here is the abstract. The abstract is being updated with some recent upgrades to this site.

Borden Battery

Warchron - Great War on the Eastern Front

This is a new discussion forum dedicated to the Eastern Front during the Great War. As such there are 49 members and about 430 postings - however - interest is expected to increase. The subject of Warchron is Russian military (land-sea-air), political-social history, a chronology covering the Pre-War period from 1894-1914 and World War One 1914-1917. The many other belligerents involved in the conflicts of these periods are also addressed in some detail. There is a wide range of pre-set topic areas, which should result in an organized collection of comments and information. [CEF Study Group - Aug 2006 – Updated]