Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Live Chat

campaign

Hi - well - still trying to get in to live chat and see that right now I am apparently in there - but NOT - so totally confused - or my diet is working well ! HELP

To be (in the chatroom) or not to be (in the chatroom)........ that's the question. :D

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to log-in. The slings and arrows of invalid password/username.

Hi - well - still trying to get in to live chat and see that right now I am apparently in there - but NOT - so totally confused - or my diet is working well ! HELP

The same for me, for the last week!

Sent pm to Chris last week, no reply, so am off to find another site that works.

Still the same for me....still can't get in....theres a member chatting away now who has 0 posts, he seems to get in ok no problem.....I have done everything Chris says, and still no joy....I was in live chat last week with no problems.

jOHN.

I've noticed alot of people who have bother signing on mention something about wrong username or password - when I access the chatroom, a window pops up with a box for username and password - if I hold tight, the window will automatically take me into the chatroom, I don't have to enter anything? Does anyone else get this screen popping up - which you just ignore?

... if I hold tight, the window will automatically take me into the chatroom, I don't have to enter anything? Does anyone else get this screen popping up - which you just ignore?

Yes, automatic "login" if I wait a few moments.

Jim

That member would with no posts would be me,

my new account i made to test a theory about 300 posts needed and java (Pte.Evans). same pc so same java settings, (neither thoerys were correct)

this one wont log me in, but Pte.Evans will,

Take care

Garron

(pte.evans)

Yes, automatic "login" if I wait a few moments.

Jim

Me to. Never many members wanting a chat when i`m about. :(

Roland.

Its not deliberate Roland, honest :D

Like Roland it's always quiet when I'm about.

Maybe a bit more lively on Wednesday.

Roxy