Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Frank Crozier

toofatfortakeoff

Yes, searching the string Frank Crozier only reveals this thread, where it seems strong feelings exist. Is there a place that has even a basic Bios on him? Thanks Josh

There is a chapter on him in Brian Bond's SURVIVORS OF A KIND (London: Continuum 2008).

Yes, searching the string Frank Crozier only reveals this thread, where it seems strong feelings exist. Is there a place that has even a basic Bios on him? Thanks Josh

Howdy,

1st post so please forgive if protocol is broken. I came across a book of Gen. Crozier's, and am trying to find out about the man. Very little is to be found on the net; could someone please point me to a good and objective source of information about him. Thanks, Josh

Hi - the nearest thing to a biography of Crozier is Phillip Orr's substantial introduction to the 1989 reprint of 'Brasshat'. Stephen Walker's 'Forgotten Soldiers: the Irishmen Shot at Dawn' (2007) has a chapter which gives an overview of his career as well as dealing with the James Crozier court martial - otherwise you'll have to wait until I've finished my PhD!!

Wow! out of what looked like a desert to an amateur you all have revealed fountains of information. I will look into the books mentioned. I hope you the best with the degree. And thanks for the links. So far this looks exactly like what I tried so in vain to find. Thanks again