Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

i need a copy of it

Guest gumbirsingpun

Guest gumbirsingpun

hi lads

anyane known where i can lay on a copy o the movie known as " tell England"?

any help would be appreciated

tuna

have looked at the credits on imdb.com looks impressive, would love to know if there are copies about

John

hi lads

anyane known where i can lay on a copy o the movie known as " tell England"?

any help would be appreciated

tuna

Tuna, the content of the film may be good, but I'll bet the title upsets you eh? LOL

Regards,

Ivan.

Guest gumbirsingpun

ian and ivan,, thank you guys for the replies, altough there are no DVD or Video copies on the internet,its good to hear that it still exists, i remember seeing few parts of it and what I can say about the movie was that it really gave me a great sense of the war,i have got wind of that tell england was originally published by Cassell and Company,but has been out of print since 1945, is that true? if so ,methinks theres nothin for me but to send away to the IWM for a copy of the movie ?

tuna

ps:jhon, what part o essex you in ?

tuna,

the movie is shown once in a while at the imperial war museum (learned this from other threads) but as far as I know (I tried to get a copy a few years ago and couldn't find it) books are available.

I suggest you try abebooks.com

eric

If this is the film I think it is, it was shown at a study day at the national Army Museum a couple of years ago, which means they must have had a video copy. Drop them a line, they are usually rather helpfull

JOhn