Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Infanterie Regiment Alt Württemberg Nr. 121 Somme 1916

FJ_VF168

Thanks Patrick!

For those of you interested in German unit histories I can recommend the excellent service that Patrick provides in supplying these on CD for a very modest price. Some time soon I intend to buy two books by 'Durchbruchmuller' from him which he has recently added.

regards

Simon

I also recommend Patrick. His service is first class.

Paul

Hear! Hear! This is an absolute labour of love for him and those who need these texts are grateful. Not only will he readily supply his work to date, he will also search for new requests. Well done Patrick!

Jack

• 1 year later...

I have not received a reply to my e-mail to Patrick after quite some time, nor am I able to download this file. :(

I have not received a reply to my e-mail to Patrick after quite some time, nor am I able to download this file. :(

Ken;

I have not dealt with Patrick for a while, but his activity is super. However, in the past, he was in university, and sometimes he had exams and took a while to get back to me, and apologized, although certainly not necessary.

He has sometimes found very rare materials that I had gotten at great effort and some expense, a bit annoying in my more churlish moments, but he is a great service to us students of WW I.

Bob Lembke

Ken;

I have not dealt with Patrick for a while, but his activity is super. However, in the past, he was in university, and sometimes he had exams and took a while to get back to me, and apologized, although certainly not necessary.

He has sometimes found very rare materials that I had gotten at great effort and some expense, a bit annoying in my more churlish moments, but he is a great service to us students of WW I.

Bob Lembke

Yes, in the past it usually was awhile--a week or two--before I heard from him, but it has now gone well beyond that. I suppose his response may have ended up in my "bulk mail" folder which I sometimes absent-mindedly clear without checking first.