Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

IT Help Needed!

Mark

The "cheap and nasty" way is to have the image displayed within Acrobat and press "Print Screen".

Then go to Paint (or something similar) and select "Paste". Your screen image will now be displayed in Paint. Use the cropping tools to select the area you want, then select "Copy". Now open a New document (don't save changes to old) and again click on "Paste". The cropped image will now appear as a new image. Just save this, selecting the appropriate file type and you're sorted.

Can anyone suggest a way of taking images from a PDF file and covert them into JPEG files?

Mark

Stephen describes a cheap nasty way,

You can however refine it with some of the paint packages (I use paint shop pro). This has a capture feature which allows you to : A Capture entire screen, or better B Capture an area.

Will not go into to much detail yet until you let me what software package you are using. i.e does it have a capture feature.

I use this quite a lot to good effect.

Cheers

Paul

Hi

Acrobat reader 6 has a "snapshot" tool, which you can use to select the part of the image you want, and from there paste it inot either a photo application, or into MS Word.

(or whatever will have it really)

It's next to the text selct tool on the tool bar

regards

doogal

Mark

If your existing software doesn't have a screen capture function, you might try MWSnap - I've been using it for ages, and it does what I need, and it's Freeware. Download it from here.

Cheers,

Jim