Soren

Who gets yer vote?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets yer vote?

• Landsturm
    • Shaymen
    • Soren1915
    • Tim Godden

People seem to be little lazy this month... no comments yet. So maybe I put in mine;

Shaymen: Our new-comer in the art-section, I hope to see your works in future threads too, I think you can feel the atmosphere and sadness you have reached in your first (!) illustration. I wish you luck and if you lose your faith in your own talents, just draw more! I`m very interested in seeing your future work :D

Soren: Your years in art school have not gone unnoticed, your piece is magnificent (once again)! And you probably are the most productive artist of us... ;) You`re the one everyone can expect to see in our threads! AND ygot my vote this time...

TiM: Your contribution reflects very well the desperate and chaotic situation. Men trapped in the deadlock of their trenches exposed to enemy fire. There`s no escape! Looking forward to see what you still got to offer in our future threads ;)

They are all of merit-each has its own thing to say and in its own style.

Soren- as per usual a top drawing-the sketch style almost makes you feel the rain lashing down.

Shaymen- a poignant piece-a very good debut

Tim- the looks of confusion/ agony /anger on the faces of the men are quite haunting.Captures the melee of battle well and the only use of colour makes this stand out.

Landsturm - the sheer detail on the soldier in the foreground gets my vote this time - well done

I think that this months topic was actually quite difficult, I was stumped at first for an idea and then I saw this battle......

I think that we all did rather well.... a special welcome to Shaymen for entering this month on what was I thought a hard topic.

I think that this months topic was actually quite difficult, I was stumped at first for an idea and then I saw this battle......

I think that we all did rather well.... a special welcome to Shaymen for entering this month on what was I thought a hard topic.

Agreed - all of you have brought something original to this subject.

Marina

Thanks all for the encouragement - I really enjoyed doing my 'work of art' and unbelievably I got a vote and I didn't vote for myself - Soren gets my vote this month. Look forward to next month - Depending on the topic I may put together another masterpiece :lol:

Great fun

Glyn

I think that this months topic was actually quite difficult

Don`t you mean "challenging"? :D

This is one of the points that make this thread interesting and exciting, you have to play by the rules someone else makes ;) Can`t wait for the next one... Tim, I assume you already have something for us. It`s currently 22.28 in Finland, meaning that it`ll be Friday the 1st soon...

Congratulations Landsturm, it looks like you are the clear winner, a book of dirtydicks anecdotes is on its way to you!!!!! :D:lol:

Thank you! I`d like to thank the academy, my parents... oh, ok... Good work, everyone and may the next thread be succesful too! Tim? We`re exactly are we?

Shame you can't split the votes, I wanted to vote for two pieces.

So, what is the next item. I'd like to see something on the desert war, maybe.

Cheers Kim

Congratulations Landsturm, it looks like you are the clear winner, a book of dirtydicks anecdotes is on its way to you!!!!!  :D  :lol:

Shhh! If Customs open it, I have nothing to do with it. You ain't seen me, roight?