Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

9th Bn. King's Liverpool Regt

Ken Lees

I am researching the 9th Bn King's Liverpool Regiment and would appreciate any information that members of this list could provide.

I am particularly looking for information about individuals, letters, photographs, etc. Copies of these would be adequate and I will happily cover costs of copying, postage, etc.

If you can help me please e-mail Ken.Lees@Tesco.net

Thank you in advance.

Ken

I've got the Regimental history for the Liverpools (3 volumes).Anything from here that I can help you with ?

Dave.

Thank you very much for your kind offer, but I have a copy of the History, too.

Now, if it's an original, and not one of the recent reprints, and you would be prepared to sell it without me having to sell my family to pay for it, I would be more than interested!

Thanks again,

Ken

I have a copy of Volume 1 of Liverpool's Scroll of Fame, which gives excellent obituaries - most with photographs - of officers who came from the city. If any of your officers fall into that category I would be glad to look them up. One day when I have time I'll produce an index to this splendid work.

Thanks Chris,

I have about 300 officers in my database, who served with the 9th Bn. - maybe too many to send you as a list!!!

Many of them will have been from Liverpool, so I would be very interested in seeing the book, or some of the relevant entries. I haven't come across that book before. Is it one that might be available on library loan, do you think?

Regards,

Ken