Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

MIC info - please can anyone decipher

tamos123

Hi Guys

I can't get anything to attach properly to posts

Would anyone who is an expert on MIC be kind enough for me to send them a Powerpoint slide in an email which has page grabs of a MIC they could help me with

Many thanks in advance

T

Tamos.

You need to "Crop" the .pdf file (that contains the 6 images), down to the single MIC.

Along the Arobat Reader "Toolbar" you will find the Camera icon, click on this and "DRAG" a box around the MIC you wish to crop.

When you release the mouse button a dialog box will say that the image will be sent to the "Clipboard". Next "Import" this image into a suitable paint program (Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop etc) and SAVE it as a .jpg.

Resize it to fit within forum regulations.

Job Done.

If you still have no luck send me the file (Either as Powerpoint or the Original .pdf), and I will post it for you.

Regards.

Mark.

thanks Mark

Its the resizing I have problems with...I have cut and stuck relevent details onto PP slide...not sure how to resize this to get the forum to accept

T

Hi tamos123

If you have paint (which comes with Microsoft) then open up you image in that (it is best to make a copy of you image first just it case of mistakes) then go to Image to the tool bar, then Stretch/Skew, then reduce both Horizontal and vertical by the same % say by 50% but that may make it too small, I find the Image looks blurry if you try to make it bigger again, thats why I mentioned making copy, it saves haveing to re-scan or down load Image. Have a few goes at reducing any old image first.

Good luck

Annette