Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

www.Flieger-Album.de [1914-1918]

Guest www.Flieger-Album.de

Guest www.Flieger-Album.de

Photo informations and databank have been updated @ www.Flieger-Album.de.

This is the story of Ltd. Werner Dittmann born in Köslin during his career at World War 1. Around 800 photos and a diary have been released until today.

If you have any informations about the persons, airoplanes, places or would like to participate in building up the databank, please feel free and submit your knowledge @ the provided forum. Please note that this page is in german language. An english version is being worked on. All submitters will be credited.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Joe (Webmaster @ www.Flieger-Album.de)

Joe

First of all, welcome to the Forum.

Secondly, thank you very much for the link to an excellent site. I'm sure that the aviation enthusiasts among us will have hours of enjoyment looking at the photos.

Regards

Gareth

Joe

Your website and Dittmars photographs are fascinating; thanks for telling us about them. However, I will need the English translation to really appreciate them!

Adrian

Guest Gary Davidson

Joe --

Stunning website and collection of photographs. I stumbled across it some time ago, and have spent hours perusing your albums. Can’t wait for the English translation version. Although I've found the photos tell a pretty compelling story all by themselves. Thank you for this generous public service. Wish there were more like it on the web.

Gary