Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Zonnebeke

MartinWills

As an American reenactor who portrays the 27th Div. 107th Infantry AEF (fought with the Brits) I recognize some of the Heinies. The ones in the White German tunics are Paul Schipper and Nat Sooy. They portray the Fusilier Regiment 73 (Gibraltar)and run Schipperfabrik, which makes great WWI repros. They used to own the fire bays where our unit is now before they went over to the Dark Side. There was a sign that they left that said something like Hot Back Door Exit in German and there is an ongoing contest for ownership. Whoever has it at the end of the weekend gets beer. They are a good group of guys even if they chose the wrong side.

post-3373-1115674493.jpg

As an American reenactor who portrays the 27th Div. 107th Infantry AEF (fought with the Brits) I recognize some of the Heinies.  The ones in the White German tunics are Paul Schipper and Nat Sooy.  They portray the Fusilier Regiment 73 (Gibraltar)and run Schipperfabrik, which makes great WWI repros.  They used to own the fire bays where our unit is now before they went over to the Dark Side.  There was a sign that they left that said something like Hot Back Door Exit in German and there is an ongoing contest for ownership.  Whoever has it at the end of the weekend gets beer.  They are a good group of guys even if they chose the wrong side.

post-3373-1115674493.jpg

Paul and Nat are nice guys, but ... like many foreingers, they can't deal with Belgian beer!

I am lucky they didn't puke in my house, entering at 5 am !!!