Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

I do have 'Off' days

Soren

:o Just to show that I do have bad days when it comes to drawing, I wanted to produce an image of soldiers with gas masks on preparing for an attack..... Ghastly.................

post-4474-1112545760.jpg

Looks fine to me Soren. I have off days with my drawing, except my off day as lasted six years :unsure:

Annette

Looks fine to me Soren. I have off days with my drawing, except my off day as lasted six years :unsure:

Annette

Hi Annette,

Are there any examples of your drawings on the Forum or web? i'd really like to fellow Forum members art works....

Soren :)

Hi Soren

All of the Avatars that I use are my own work, I change them from time to time.

Annette

I just wish my good days were equivilent to your off days.... I can't draw to save my life - and I left school with O Level art !!!!

Les.

But soldiers in gas masks must have been ghastly to see in reality - really quite chilling. The drawing looks chilling enough to me.

Marina

Hi Pals,

Weird, but I feel a bit queasy about this one, although I've drawn tons of soldiers shooting / charging etc....

However I felt really odd drawing this Trench Raid, with an actual act of killing going on, a bayoneting of the German, seems inappropriate, but then reality I Suppose.....

Re the Gas masks, it's the real ghastliness I feel that's lacking, it should look terrifying...

Soren

post-4474-1112599016.jpg

Not bad taste in my view. But where's the blood?

Roberto (vampire incognito) :P

It depends, would it hit the attacker or just soak into the uniform?

Soren :o

(Who's too scared to go down the tube station at midnight, never mind watch a vampire movie)

Depends whether an artery is hit. If so, then it would spurt...yukky..

I suppose going by how the drawing looks, it's going in just above the ammo pouch on the right hand side...... dunno whats there, Robbie you are Dr, whats is there, there? :huh:

Soren I'm not a REAL doctor, just a PhD doctor.

Maybe one of the REAL doctors could advise please?

Robbie :rolleyes:

Yes, only my doctor and my manservant are allowed to see my nakedness - Victorian Dad to his wife, Viz, c.1995

Robbie - have you thought of becoming a police psychologist like the guy in Cracker?

Promotion is very good; within a decade you could be acting in the Harry Potter films and earning an eight figure salary. Glaswegian accent is a must.

Ricardo The Talent Spotter.

Yes, only my doctor and my manservant are allowed to see my nakedness - Victorian Dad to his wife, Viz, c.1995

Robbie - have you thought of becoming a police psychologist like the guy in Cracker?

Promotion is very good; within a decade you could be acting in the Harry Potter films and earning an eight figure salary. Glaswegian accent is a must.

Ricardo The Talent Spotter.

Indeed I have thought of that Ricardo. I do dabble in a little forensic psychology now. However, I need to eat a few more cream puffs before I can match dear Cracker. Nice guy though. BTW: the Cracker series has done wonders for our enrollments in the Master of Forensic Psychology degree at Kent.

R

Soren: you're dead right there mate. :lol: