Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Online - New Interpretations in Naval History volume -- includes Great War related essays

DavidIsby

https://digital-commons.usnwc.edu/usnwc-historical-monographs/29/

U.S. Naval War College U.S. Naval War College Digital Commons Historical Monographs Special Collections 1-2023 HM 29: New Interpr HM 29: New Interpretations in Na etations in Naval Hist al History: Selected P y: Selected Papers from the Nineteenth McMullen Na om the Nineteenth McMullen Naval Hist al History Symposium Held at y Symposium Held at the U.S. Naval Academy, 17–18 September 2015 James C. Rentfrow

Great War-related essays:

I. Freedom of the Seas in the Caribbean: A Dispute between Great Britain and Nicaragua, 1904–1905 21 by Sharika Crawford, Adriana Ayala, and Brissa Medina IV. The Impact of War and Counterinsurgency on the Marine Corps Image, 1914–1922  37 by Mark R. Folse V. A King’s Navy: The World War I Education of Fleet Admiral Ernest J. King 59 by David Kohnen VII. General Dickman’s Navy: The Marine Rhine River Patrol  85 by Alexander F. Barnes VIII. German U-boat Operations in the Central Atlantic during World War I  95 by Augusto Salgado and Jorge Russo IX. Supporting the Trident: U.S. Naval Bases, 1898–1916 105 by Sean D. Getway