Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

BRICK WALL

GROBBY

Can anyone please tell me if theres a way to find information on 3354  Cpl W Roley  Fitter (AE) apart from his muster roll as I seem to have hit a brick wall possibly by him staying on after the war . I would like to find any information on him but without his service record I dont even know his D.O.B

I have his full details including WW2 

First Name:
William
Surname:
Rowley
Incident Date:
12/05/1937
Flight Sergeant
Service Number:
Commemorative Medal:
King George V 1937 Coronation Medal
Service:
Royal Air Force
Primary Unit:
No 90 (B) Squadron
Archive Reference:
QLIB5-6
Edited by tankie

Thank you so much for the information Tankie ,I didnt know you could get ww2 info I shall have to try to dig deeper .hmsk 212 thank you for your reply ,It was my typo that I forgot the W. It gives me more information on the man but I still have to get his D.O.B to do his biog so shall keep digging .Thanks again

2 minutes ago, GROBBY said:

Thank you so much for the information Tankie ,I didnt know you could get ww2 info I shall have to try to dig deeper .hmsk 212 thank you for your reply ,It was my typo that I forgot the W. It gives me more information on the man but I still have to get his D.O.B to do his biog so shall keep digging .Thanks again

No probs mate glad to help, judging by his WW2 service an WW1 enlistment date id say look for him around 1895 onwards, if i find anything else will let you know

Tankie