Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

LtCol Ivor Thord-Gray

Stellan Bojerud

What was Angus's surname? Barr or Gray?

• 7 years later...
Guest Amy.Chambers

Hi Stellan, I note that the last entry here was 8 years ago but I have only just discovered it. I am Angus Forbes daughter...the mystery and missing Angus Forbes. My dad died in 1995 and I am now trying to piece the puzzle together. I have found photographs of Ivor in my father's albums. This is all a bit of a shock and I need more information. I have been trying to contact you through facebook but no luck. How can we best

communicate?

Hi Amy

Click on Stellan's name above his avatar and you will get a page of info come up. This shows he was last on forum in Dec 2013 and there is an email address for him.

Good luck

Mandy

• 1 month later...

Hi Stellan, I note that the last entry here was 8 years ago but I have only just discovered it. I am Angus Forbes daughter...the mystery and missing Angus Forbes. My dad died in 1995 and I am now trying to piece the puzzle together. I have found photographs of Ivor in my father's albums. This is all a bit of a shock and I need more information. I have been trying to contact you through facebook but no luck. How can we best

communicate?

Amazing! Within a week two daugthers of Angus has appeared!

stellan.bojerud@riksdagen.se