Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

How long does it take to receive a DC by PDF?

Bardess

I ordered it on 20th July and it still hasn't arrived. I'm hoping that I haven't missed the email link

probably still pending, but if you registered on the site I think you can see previous orders, and it should appear once actioned.

I recently ordered two death certificates (on either 10 or 11 July). They were delivered on 19 and 20 July. Oddly the first in the order was delivered second. When I looked at my orders online on 19 July both had been scanned but only one had been put up for download. The other appeared the following day.

As Keith says if you are registered you can check progress.

RM

Edited by rolt968

Thanks both. Still pending [but original despatch date was 26/7/22]. I suppose the delay could be the holiday season ^_^

The last DCs I ordered were on July 4th, supposed dispatch date the 8th, delivered on the 13th, so 9 days.

I think perhaps they should be a little more conservative on their estimated delivery date but I can't grumble ^_^

The last PDF DC I ordered arrived after 11 days. Received last week so in a similar period to the OP.

I have heard a whisper that some staff at the GRO have been transferred to the passport department (all part of the same government office) to assist with the backlog (also known as a shambles) of passport applications.