Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Great Retreat of 1914 - Spencer Jones - 99p on Kindle today

alf mcm

Today's Kindle Deal includes Spencer Jones' book 'The Great Retreat of 1914: From Mons to the Marne' for only 99p on Kindle. Even if you have the book in hardback, it's easy to do word searches of the whole book on the Kindle. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07BFMHPM2/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c2_x_5_i?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=60N4NMGKAXHQTTXQ3ETS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=0236b327-d2ec-4267-b79b-96e12bb7b9be&pf_rd_i=5400977031

If you don't have a Kindle you can download a Kindle reader to your computer for free.

Regards,

Alf McM

Edited by alf mcm

• Admin

Thank you for this. 

Indeed, thank you for the information.... I have just paid £1.99 but that is still a bargain.

Andrew

On 29/12/2021 at 11:09, alf mcm said:

Today's Kindle Deal includes Spencer Jones' book 'The Great Retreat of 1914:

Thank you Alf McM, I may have to get into the 21st century and do kindle! :) Best wishes, Bob.

• Admin

£4.99 paperback copy. A good read. I tend to get Great War books as hard copy and purchase books that I know my husband wouldn’t want to read, ie just read Mothering Sunday and a biography of Edward VIII on Kindle. That way we can both read the Great War books, he hasn’t  got a e-reader.