Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Concentration of Graves Forms

Gus1914

Has anyone got the link to a website where the Concentration of Graves Forms can be downloaded as a pdf file for individual cemeteries please? I'm sure I found the link in this forum but I've searched and can't find the link...  

16 minutes ago, Gus1914 said:

Has anyone got the link to a website where the Concentration of Graves Forms can be downloaded as a pdf file for individual cemeteries please? I'm sure I found the link in this forum but I've searched and can't find the link...  

Are you looking for any particular cemetery? I have the complete  CoGBRs for around 150 cemeteries. I also have on my PC at home  a link to Richard Laughton’s contribution which is around 200 cemeteries.

15 minutes ago, jay dubaya said:

Are you looking for any particular cemetery? I have the complete  CoGBRs for around 150 cemeteries. I also have on my PC at home  a link to Richard Laughton’s contribution which is around 200 cemeteries.

I'm looking for the link to the page where the .pdf downloads are... 

The only link I know of is that to Richard’s list, I will post later when I’m home and  I can get to my PC. As far as I’m aware there is no other links and they’re never not pdf but jpegs 

8 minutes ago, jay dubaya said:

The only link I know of is that to Richard’s list, I will post later when I’m home and  I can get to my PC. As far as I’m aware there is no other links and they’re never not pdf but jpegs 

Thanks... 

Link to Richard Laughton's Cemetery files here.

One caveat when using the CoGBRs and GRRFs is to make sure you have the full set as they're not always in one place to download and it can be difficult especially for the larger concentration cemeteries to know if you have them all.

7 hours ago, jay dubaya said:

Link to Richard Laughton's Cemetery files here.

One caveat when using the CoGBRs and GRRFs is to make sure you have the full set as they're not always in one place to download and it can be difficult especially for the larger concentration cemeteries to know if you have them all.

Thank you very much for that...