Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

I'm looking for war diaries from "Pallid Farm"

Augustin

I was desperately looking for
information on Pallid Farm which is a farm in Eecke in the north of France. I created a new topic expressly looking for Document and war diaries and even battalion history that could go through this farm here you have information do not hesitate to let it know by the way I am also looking for maps of a possible camp or bunker signage of this farm, thanks.

open to any information thank you

Augustin

Edited by Augustin

• Augustin changed the title to I'm looking for war diaries from "Pallid Farm"
  • Admin

Thread already in existence about Pallid Farm here

Augustin, I have had a look for some information on Pallid Farm bit so far nothing. You know from the information I sent you that the Canadian 3rd Tunneling Company built the Arques pattern pill box there, in July 1918. When I visited the farm a few tears ago it was vacant and abandoned.

May I ask what is your interest in this location?

Peter 

Hello it is not abandoned there is still an owner the bunker is part of the farm which is private but its aspect is sad it will be renovated soon I think but if I am so attached to this farm it is because I know this closed since i was a kid i walk in front every day so i always wonder "what is this (bunker) thing" nowadays i try to find out what happened in this farm ...thank you.

Augustin

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of information about this farm and the battalions that have passed through it ... this farm is definitely very secret.

Augustin

• Michelle Young locked this topic
  • Michelle Young unlocked this topic