Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

A few database reports of Liverpool Pals casualties

davidbohl

I thought I'd share these reports I created to make my life a bit simpler, hope they are of use to KLR followers

Dave

Edit:-

Seeing as there has been a bit of interest in the reports I've added an extra one where the casualty has a grave/memorial in the Merseyside region.

I should also qualify that the "on the same day report" only includes days where the casualty count is 10+, otherwise it would have been a mile long.

Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Regiment.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by RegtNo.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties on the Same Day.pdf

Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery(Local).pdf

Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Rank.pdf

Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Regiment.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by RegtNo.pdf Copy of Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Rank.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties on the Same Day.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery(Local).pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery.pdf

Edited by davidbohl
updated reports 3rd May 2023

Very useful indeed - thank you.

Extra report added in post #1 for casualties that have a grave/memorial in the Merseyside region.

Dave

Latest report added in post #1 for casualties ordered by their Rank with a percentage figure.

I noticed one Lt-Col, how does a man of that rank put himself in such a position to catch one ?

I wonder how the ratios compare with other Regiments ?

Dave

• 6 months later...

I've created a new report highlighting the soldiers who enlisted with the Liverpool Pals but became casualties with other Regiments.

The existing reports seem to be now "unavailable" in the first post from 10th May

Dave

FORMER Liverpool PALS - Casualties by New Regt.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties on the Same Day.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by RegtNo.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Regiment.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Rank.pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery(Local).pdf Liverpool PALS - Casualties by Cemetery.pdf