Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

Photos from Belgium

This is a list of 10th Lincolnshire Regiment men (and one other random) that I am seeking bigger and better photos for, than the ones I already have.

Any help, especially from our Belgian members, would be really appreciated.

Belgium.jpg.2b4ea2ed5f89f618bf6c129bb78c2065.jpg

Edited by temptage
  • 4 weeks later...

See PM.

I have received photos of the 4 names on the Ploegsteert Memorial.

@temptage. I'll have the list with me when in Ypres mid may and if I pass one of these cemeteries, I'll make sure to have the pics. 

I'll keep you updated

M.

Thankyou Marilyne.

My main request is that the photos are as high resolution. Headstone photos I like to be taken from directly in front of the headstone, and on a level (not looking down on it), and for names on Memorials I like the individual name to be centrally located within 7 or 9 names (depending on the position of the name on each panel). Angles dont matter as I have a nifty piece of software that can alter the perspective.

Thankyou. I do appreciate it.

I'll do my very best to have the pics up to the same standard as I want them for myself... I'll probably have my "rocket launcher" as @Fattyowlscalls it, so resolution won't be an issue...

M.

2 hours ago, Marilyne said:

I'll do my very best to have the pics up to the same standard as I want them for myself... I'll probably have my "rocket launcher" as @Fattyowlscalls it, so resolution won't be an issue...

M.

Thankyou