Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Trench Map

MDPMicahDominicParsons

I would have to say that this is one of the better examples of cartography I have seen.  The image below is pure mapping, which confirms where he was exhumed from.  However, your example is expert cartography, which shows at a glance what was going on.  I am not sure what assistance you seek but can you please:

1. Minimise the number of new threads you start on what seems to be the same topic (6 or 7 or 8 different threads so far?);
  2. Name the person you are interested in (I think it's on the download as Henry Nichols but nowhere else that I have seen);
  3. Post the link to the unit war diary so that others can download and assist you (if possible) with routes taken etc.

Happy to help and I greatly respect some of the contributions you have made to this forum.

image.png.d1594e95ea2258de5720ecad3098f087.png 

Hello White Star Line,

Thank you so much for your help. I have taken all your points on board and just wanted to say thank you for helping me.

I will see if I can get the extract posted onto this page so that other can try and help me locate the route that Henry Nichols would have taken into the Front Line for his final trip up the line.

Thank you so much for your help.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons