Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

BEVIS No 3 Sub Unit

GROBBY

Hi can anyone help me with finding the service record for 300593 Bevis No 3 Sub Unit .Sorry that is all I have for him apart from he served at RAF Depot and went to 37 sqdn and was attached 61 Sqdn on 8.3.19 .I have tryed his number in the RAF records coming up blank and army on FMP with no luck .Thanks

24 minutes ago, GROBBY said:

300593 Bevis No 3 Sub Unit .Sorry that is all I have for him apart from he served at RAF Depot and went to 37 sqdn and was attached 61 Sqdn on 8.3.19

Please can you provide your source(s).

That 300593 number is not coming up as Bevis for me.

Nor Bevis as 300593.

???

:-) M

Nor me sorry the source is RAF Daily Order (50 wing) No  58  8.3.19 . Bevis ceases to be attached 37 Sqdn for rations and accomodation and attached to 61 Sqdn for rations and accomodation from 1.3.19 to 3.3.19 . I put this in the army section as someone I was researching before was in this unit and was in the army in a Labour Company but attached for sanitary duties at 37 Sqdn

Using IWM's 'Lives of the First World War' - which tends to draw primarily on MIC and Airmen's records

300593 [Various services/units] brings up 16 results https://livesofthefirstworldwar.iwm.org.uk/searchlives/300593/filter

300593 [RFC/RAF] is only coming up as John Connelly 

Bevis [RFC/RAF] brings up 27 results, including two females https://livesofthefirstworldwar.iwm.org.uk/searchlives/bevis/filter/service%3DAir%2BForce%2B%28RAF%7CRFC%29%26AtoZ%3DB

???

:-) M