The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

7th Norfolk's

roofuk3

Hello 

Just wondered if anyone can give me some advice. I'm trying to find the 7th Norfolk's war diary in Ancestry. Can't find it anywhere!!!! 

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

53 minutes ago, roofuk3 said:

Hello 

Just wondered if anyone can give me some advice. I'm trying to find the 7th Norfolk's war diary in Ancestry. Can't find it anywhere!!!! 

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

Any particular reason why you want to find it on Ancestry? - you can download the whole thing for free from the National Archive.

You just need to register with them if you haven't already got an account, (no financial details required), and even that can be done as part of placing your first order.

This should be the webpage you need https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C7352675

Hope that helps,

Peter

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/12/2020 at 22:28, PRC said:

Any particular reason why you want to find it on Ancestry? - you can download the whole thing for free from the National Archive.

You just need to register with them if you haven't already got an account, (no financial details required), and even that can be done as part of placing your first order.

This should be the webpage you need https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C7352675

Hope that helps,

Peter

Hello

Just wanted to say thanks for the link. Sorry about the delay!

Andrew

On 24/12/2020 at 11:42, EDWARD1 said:

Thank you for the link and I'm sorry for the late reply.

Andrew