Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

WW1 centenary projects and their websites

Keith_history_buff

Here is a link to said site.
https://www.iwm.org.uk/partnerships/mapping-the-centenary

At present, it is explaining what is "coming soon", but this should be the portal, which will allow searches to be made, once they have gathered their data for the "mapping the centenary" project. 

[Targeted] Audiences
Organisations, individuals and members of the public who took part in First World War Centenary activity, as well as researchers and educators.

OVERVIEW
Mapping the Centenary is a digital portal containing information about projects and activities that marked the First World War Centenary from 2014 – 2019.

We invite organisations and individuals to tell us about their activity - from websites to events, to learning resources and historical research – to help us to understand how the centenary was marked. Launching in June 2020, we will create a searchable database, link to project websites where applicable, and provide guidance on archiving and digital preservation.

Mapping the Centenary is developed with the kind support of the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.

The FAQ will tell you all you need to know about the Mapping the Centenary Project

https://www.iwm.org.uk/partnerships/mapping-the-centenary/faq
What is the First World War Centenary Digital Portal? 
What information will the Digital Portal contain? 
What kinds of projects are included in the Digital Portal? 
What should I do with the content I researched and created e.g. printed material, digitised files? 
When will the Digital Portal be launched? 
What do I do if I need to amend my record on the portal? 
How can I ask a question about the Digital Portal?

I think it is an excellent idea. The only criticism I would have is that, with the benefit of hindsight, it would have been better timed to have kicked this off 18-24 months ago, when centenary projects were still in full swing.