Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

41st Brigade, 14th (Light) Division, 7th Rifle Brigade - Looking for S/32223 Rmn Walter Brooks.

LCpl Lee Cope

Was S32223 Walter Brooks a guide on the 14th Oct 1917?

In the 7th Rifle Brigade War diary the guides were stated as lost... How to find out if Walter was one of those guides and that's why he was classed as "missing" on the 16th Oct 1917.

Trench maps dated 01st Oct 1917.

Was S32223 Walter Brooks a guide on the 14th Oct 1917.jpg

Could S32223 Walter Brooks a guide on the 14th Oct 1917.jpg

Track guides lost themselves..jpg

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

3 hours ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

That's great work MBrockway!

Thank you very much! So Walter Brooks is confirmed dead and no longer missing, seven months later! Newspaper edition 13/05/18 as per his 104 - 76.

DAMN! I looked there too, I wonder why my search engine didn't find it? And sadly no reference to his company though! I really hoped that the newspaper would provide more about his place in the 7th RB.

However, this has confirmed to me some more information reference his wife "Nellie Brooks" who I previously didn't believe had anything to do with Newport, Salop.

Thank you for yet another clue Mark! 

He will not have been "confirmed dead" without his identified body.  His death will have been "accepted" or "presumed"

Ok, so that would more than likely mean that his death would have been "accepted" or "presumed" by family.

We have a family bible somewhere that contains old photos etc. I wonder if there are any WW1 references in there... I'll go take a look. 

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

I've collated the 38x (still missing) 7th Rifle Brigade Soldiers between the dates of the 10th & 16th October 1917 to see if there are any clues to be found. 

In the second image I'm trying to get an idea of the potential threats that were prevalent between the 10th & 16th Oct 1917.

1) Enemy shell Fire.

2) Enemy Snipers & patrols.

3) No communication lines on the front line during the relief - Use of runners implemented.

4) Trench was in poor condition on the relief.

5)  Movement at night was practically impossible - Guides loosing their way (did they even return?)

The Missing 38 RB.jpg

10th Oct & 16th Oct 1917 - Getting lost at night..jpg

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

56 minutes ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

Ok, so that would more than likely mean that his death would have been "accepted" or "presumed" by family.

We have a family bible somewhere that contains old photos etc. I wonder if there are any WW1 references in there... I'll go take a look. 

Death presumed by the authorities and in the eyes of the law.  Thus allowing widow's pension and other benefits to be paid.  IIRC, when a soldier went missing, his pay was stopped.  This could cause serious problems to family back in Blighty.

Most families would share the conclusions of the authorities, but there were some who continued to hope their loved one would eventually reappear, perhaps as a mislaid POW, an amnesia case, or even having been sheltered in hiding by Belgian citizens in occupied territory.

This might help you.

14th (Light) Divn Admin Instructions 10 Oct 1917 ...

647347010_1917-10-10CemeteryLocations14thDivHQAQWarDiary.jpg.a57bf4fe6165bc1bdd37f154ac49a977.jpg

Thank you MBrockway! 

Where did you find that? 

Three of the Seventeen (unidentified) Rifle Brigade Soldiers that died between the 10th &16th Oct 1917 (who were found in my area of interest) were buried at Bedford House Cemetery...  This proves very interesting!  

Enclosure No.6 IV. E. 7 Soldier Rifle Brigade 28.J.16.c.25.15 Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY (Cannot find concentration) 

Enclosure No.4 IV. A. 2 SoldierRifle Brigade 28.J.21.d.90.70 Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY

Enclosure No.4 IV. A. 2 Soldier Rifle Brigade 28.J.21.d.90.70 Belgium BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY.jpg

Enclosure No.4 IV. K. 14 Soldier Rifle Brigade 28.J.22.a.10.95 Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY

Enclosure No.4 IV. K. 14 Soldier Rifle Brigade 28.J.22.a.10.95 Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY..jpg

Bedford House Cemetery Plan.jpg

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

2 hours ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

Three of the Seventeen (unidentified) Rifle Brigade Soldiers that died between the 10th & 16th Oct 1917 (who were found in my area of interest) were buried at Bedford House Cemetery...  This proves very interesting!  

If these three unknown RB riflemen at Bedford House Cemetery are unidentified, how can you say they died between 10th and 16th Oct 1917?

31 minutes ago, MBrockway said:

If these three unknown RB riflemen at Bedford House Cemetery are unidentified, how can you say they died between 10th and 16th Oct 1917?

Because these three men would have been present and correct on the 10th Oct 1917 before the 41st Brigade, 14th (Light) Division, 7th Rifle Brigade deployed for the front line. 

It's very well known around the world, that the British Army for generation after generation has systematically conducted parades & head checks before every plan of action since Jesus was a child and they would most certainly have been conducting a roll call before deployment to the front line.

Also there were no casualties of any description incurred for all the days between the 01st - 10th October 1917.

So, if Walter Brooks was missing before October 1917, then it would have been noticed and recorded in the September War diary. Therefore, the October 1917 War diary casualty list (post #01) with the documented missing date of the 16th Oct 1917 for Walter must be taken as fact.  

RIFLE BRIGADE CASUALTIES OCTOBER 1917 P1.jpg

RIFLE BRIGADE CASUALTIES OCTOBER 1917 P2.jpg

RIFLE BRIGADE CASUALTIES OCTOBER 1917 P3.jpg

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

How do you know these three unidentified RB riflemen at Bedford House Cemetery were in 7th battalion?

39 minutes ago, MBrockway said:

How do you know these three unidentified RB riflemen at Bedford House Cemetery were in 7th battalion?

At this point and in all honesty, I don't know if they are 7th Battalion. None of their graves had crosses and nothing remained on them by way of detailed possessions to state that they were, but they must have been burials recent to the 16th Oct 1917, otherwise it would have been stated, wouldn't it?

Discovering if they are 7th RB is the next phase of this investigation, but if more unidentified RB soldiers have been found in my area of interest, then they haven't been documented by CWGC

How do I discover how many times the RB saw combat in this area over the whole of WW1? 

Enclosure No.4 IV. K. 14 SoldierRifle Brigade 28.J.22.a.10.95 Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY

Enclosure No.4 IV. A. 2SoldierRifle Brigade28.J.21.d.90.70Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY

Enclosure No.6 IV. E. 7SoldierRifle Brigade28.J.16.c.25.15Belgium - BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

There are 24 identified Rifle Brigade burials in Bedford House Cemetery.

They are split between the RB battalions as follows ...

Battalion Burials
3rd Bn. 4
4th Bn. 3
7th Bn. 1
8th Bn. 3
9th Bn. 6
11th Bn. 2
12th Bn. 2
16th Bn. 2
Not listed. 1

Their Dates of Death range from 20 Apr 1915 to 09 Feb 1918.

Only two riflemen have dates of death in Oct 1917, both are from 16/RB and died on 03 Oct 1917.

The single identified 7/RB burial has date of death 02 Jul 1915.

The RB fought in this general area multiple times 1914-1918.

7 hours ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

Was S32223 Walter Brooks a guide on the 14th Oct 1917?

In the 7th Rifle Brigade War diary the guides were stated as lost... How to find out if Walter was one of those guides and that's why he was classed as "missing" on the 16th Oct 1917.

According to 41 Bde OO 117 dated 14 Oct 1917, 7/RB provided a total of 18 guides to lead in the relieving battalion (9/KRRC) on 16/17 Oct 1917.

The relief is described in the 42 Bde war diary as "very successful" "owing to system of guides"

The 9/KRRC war diary mentions no problems with their 7/RB guides getting lost.

The guides who got lost that you mention above, were from 15 Bde, 5th Division, who were leading in elements of 14th (Light) Div on the night of 10/11 Oct 1917.  15 Bde was the unit 41 Bde was relieving.

Edited by MBrockway

Thanks again MBrockway! 

Ok then, from post #37 I see that your process of elimination for RB soldiers at Bedford House Cemetery is based on dates of death, which is exactly the same process as my own. 

The only difference is that you've found out what Battalion they  all belonged to within the 7th... How did you do that so fast? 

Should I go back through all the concentrations for all the identified and unidentified RB soldiers buried at Buttes, Hooge Crater & Tyne Cott cemeteries to see which ones were killed between the 10th - 17th and see if their Battalion details are there and where the majority of the 7th RB men were buried?

Here's a start... Sgt Lawrence, C COY, 7th Rifle Brigade (d) 12th Oct 1917. Buried at Hooge Crater. 

C Coy were on the left of their Sector between the 10th & the 17th Oct 1917. 

20200320_202532.jpg

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

2 hours ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

The only difference is that you've found out what Battalion they  all belonged to within the 7th... How did you do that so fast? 

I don't understand what you mean by this.

7th Battalion, The Rifle Brigade, was one battalion of many battalions belonging to the regiment known as The Rifle Brigade.  Men in other RB battalions could not be "within the 7th"

You need to explain this as you've stumped me!

Identified fallen men nearly always have their battalion and regiment listed on the CWGC List of the Fallen.  It took about two minutes to generate the figures for the RB at Bedford House Cemetery.

Stats from CWGC of fallen riflemen from 7/RB buried or commemorated at CWGC locations ...

Cemetery or Memorial RB Riflemen
ABBEVILLE COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 1
AGNY MILITARY CEMETERY 2
ALDERSHOT MILITARY CEMETERY 1
ARRAS MEMORIAL 8
AUBIGNY COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 1
AVESNES-LE-COMTE COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 4
BARBON (ST. BARTHOLOMEW) CHURCHYARD 1
BEAURAINS ROAD CEMETERY, BEAURAINS 2
BEDFORD HOUSE CEMETERY 1
BERLIN SOUTH-WESTERN CEMETERY 3
BIRMINGHAM (BRANDWOOD END) CEMETERY 1
BIRR CROSS ROADS CEMETERY 1
BOIS-GUILLAUME COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
BOIS-GUILLAUME COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 1
BOULOGNE EASTERN CEMETERY 4
BRANDHOEK NEW MILITARY CEMETERY NO.3 2
BROMPTON CEMETERY 2
BUCQUOY ROAD CEMETERY, FICHEUX 3
BUTTES NEW BRITISH CEMETERY, POLYGON WOOD 1
CABARET-ROUGE BRITISH CEMETERY, SOUCHEZ 1
CAMBRIDGE CITY CEMETERY 1
CATERPILLAR VALLEY CEMETERY, LONGUEVAL 14
CHARLTON CEMETERY, GREENWICH 1
CHINGFORD MOUNT CEMETERY 1
CITY OF LONDON AND TOWER HAMLETS CEMETERY 3
COLNE VALLEY CEMETERY 2
CORBIE COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 1
CRUCIFIX CORNER CEMETERY, VILLERS-BRETONNEUX 1
DANTZIG ALLEY BRITISH CEMETERY, MAMETZ 2
DARTMOOR CEMETERY, BECORDEL-BECOURT 2
DELVILLE WOOD CEMETERY, LONGUEVAL 9
DERNANCOURT COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 6
DOULLENS COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION NO.1 1
DUISANS BRITISH CEMETERY, ETRUN 3
ECOIVRES MILITARY CEMETERY, MONT-ST. ELOI 4
EDMONTON FEDERATION JEWISH CEMETERY 1
ELZENWALLE BRASSERIE CEMETERY 2
ESSEX FARM CEMETERY 9
ETAPLES MILITARY CEMETERY 14
ETRETAT CHURCHYARD EXTENSION 1
FAUBOURG D'AMIENS CEMETERY, ARRAS 5
FEUCHY CHAPEL BRITISH CEMETERY, WANCOURT 1
GEZAINCOURT COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 2
GLOUCESTER OLD CEMETERY 1
GODEWAERSVELDE BRITISH CEMETERY 5
GOUZEAUCOURT NEW BRITISH CEMETERY 1
GRAND-SERAUCOURT BRITISH CEMETERY 22
GREAT SINGLETON (ST. ANNE) CHURCHYARD 1
GROVE TOWN CEMETERY, MEAULTE 1
GUARDS' CEMETERY, LESBOEUFS 3
GUISE (LA DESOLATION) FRENCH NATIONAL CEMETERY, FLAVIGNY-LE-PETIT 1
HABARCQ COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION 1
HAMPSTEAD CEMETERY 1
HAUTMONT COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
HAZEBROUCK COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
HEILLY STATION CEMETERY, MERICOURT-L'ABBE 9
HIBERS TRENCH CEMETERY, WANCOURT 12
HOOGE CRATER CEMETERY 6
KANDAHAR FARM CEMETERY 2
KENSAL GREEN (ALL SOULS') CEMETERY 2
LA BRIQUE MILITARY CEMETERY NO.2 6
LE FERMONT MILITARY CEMETERY, RIVIERE 2
LE TREPORT MILITARY CEMETERY 1
LES GONARDS CEMETERY, VERSAILLES 1
LEYTONSTONE (ST. PATRICK'S) ROMAN CATHOLIC CEMETERY 1
LIJSSENTHOEK MILITARY CEMETERY 23
LLANELLI (CAPEL NEWYDD) CALVINIST METHODIST CHAPELYARD 1
LONDON CEMETERY AND EXTENSION, LONGUEVAL 1
LONDON CEMETERY, NEUVILLE-VITASSE 3
LONGUENESSE (ST. OMER) SOUVENIR CEMETERY 1
MANCHESTER (GORTON) CEMETERY 1
MANOR PARK CEMETERY 1
MAUBEUGE-CENTRE CEMETERY 1
MENIN ROAD SOUTH MILITARY CEMETERY 1
MONT HUON MILITARY CEMETERY, LE TREPORT 5
NAMPS-AU-VAL BRITISH CEMETERY 2
NEW SOUTHGATE CEMETERY 1
NIEDERZWEHREN CEMETERY, KASSEL 2
NINE ELMS BRITISH CEMETERY 1
NORTH SHEEN CEMETERY 1
OLDHAM (CHADDERTON) CEMETERY 1
OUTTERSTEENE COMMUNAL CEMETERY EXTENSION, BAILLEUL 1
PACKHORSE FARM SHRINE CEMETERY 1
PLUMSTEAD CEMETERY 1
POELCAPELLE BRITISH CEMETERY 1
POPERINGHE NEW MILITARY CEMETERY 4
POTIJZE BURIAL GROUND CEMETERY 8
POZIERES MEMORIAL 47
RAILWAY DUGOUTS BURIAL GROUND (TRANSPORT FARM) 2
RETHEL FRENCH NATIONAL CEMETERY 1
ROCLINCOURT MILITARY CEMETERY 1
SANCTUARY WOOD CEMETERY 14
SEDAN (ST. CHARLES) COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
SERRE ROAD CEMETERY No.2 1
ST. SEVER CEMETERY EXTENSION, ROUEN 2
ST. SEVER CEMETERY, ROUEN 5
ST. SOUPLET BRITISH CEMETERY 2
STE. MARIE CEMETERY, LE HAVRE 1
THIEPVAL MEMORIAL 120
THISTLE DUMP CEMETERY, HIGH WOOD, LONGUEVAL 1
TIGRIS LANE CEMETERY, WANCOURT 6
TILLOY BRITISH CEMETERY, TILLOY-LES-MOFFLAINES 2
TYNE COT CEMETERY 3
TYNE COT MEMORIAL 83
VALENCIENNES (ST. ROCH) COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
VILLERS-BRETONNEUX MILITARY CEMETERY 1
VILLERS-GUISLAIN COMMUNAL CEMETERY 1
VLAMERTINGHE MILITARY CEMETERY 1
VOORMEZEELE ENCLOSURES NO.1 AND NO.2 1
WANCOURT BRITISH CEMETERY 18
WARLINCOURT HALTE BRITISH CEMETERY, SAULTY 9
WHITE HOUSE CEMETERY, ST. JEAN-LES-YPRES 1
WIMEREUX COMMUNAL CEMETERY 3
WOODGRANGE PARK CEMETERY, EAST HAM 1
WULVERGHEM-LINDENHOEK ROAD MILITARY CEMETERY 3
YPRES (MENIN GATE) MEMORIAL 116
YPRES RESERVOIR CEMETERY 3
ZANTVOORDE BRITISH CEMETERY 1

A small number of the identified RB riflemen do not have their battalion listed on the CWGC List of the Fallen, particularly officers, so the numbers of 7/RB will be slightly more than the above list.

23 minutes ago, MBrockway said:

I don't understand what you mean by this.

7th Battalion, The Rifle Brigade, was one battalion of many battalions belonging to the regiment known as The Rifle Brigade.  Men in other RB battalions could not be "within the 7th"

You need to explain this as you've stumped me!

Identified fallen men nearly always have their battalion and regiment listed on the CWGC List of the Fallen.  It took about two minutes to generate the figures for the RB at Bedford House Cemetery.

Hello,

My apologies for the confusion, I was typing on the move. That was a mistake on my part. 

I'm just simply looking for unidentified RB men that are within my area of interest and belonged to the 7th Rifle Brigade and died within the 10th & 17th Oct 1917.

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

Lee,

Couple of things which seem to leading you astray in your assumptions to my mind, because that is all they are presently, assumptions

As Mark has stated in post 38, the 9th KRRC makes no mention of 7th RB guides getting lost. However the guides of the 15th Brigade of the 5th Division did get lost when trying to lead elements of the 14th Division on the night of 10/11th. 42nd Infantry Brigade makes notes as such stating it was "very successful" "owing to the system of guides", these were 7th RB guides!!!!!!!!

OK lets look at the other cemeteries you mention.

Buttes was a concentration cemetery containing 1man of the 2nd Battalion Rifle Brigade man, and 1 man of the 7th Battalion Rifle Brigade man (Reynard) died 16/10/17

Hooge Crater was a concentration cemetery containing 10 men of the 13th Battalion Rifle Brigade, 3 men of the 9th Battalion Rifle Brigade, 2 men of the 16th Rifle Brigade and 1 man of 3rd Battalion Rifle Brigade.

Tyne Cot was a concentration cemetery containing 1 man of the 9th Battalion of the Rifle Brigade, 8 men of the 2nd Battalion Rifle Brigade, 2 men of the 8th battalion of the Rifle Brigade of which Futter was killed 16/10/17, 2 men of the 7th Battalion Rifle Brigade of which Coakley was one 10/10/17 the other one was from 8/17 from the fighting around Glencourse wood. also a couple that were transferred to the London Regiment battalions that were Territorial units of the Rifle Brigade

You want photo's of them all???

Your man Gubbins has the wrong number and the CWGC has it wrong also, nothing new there. There is no such number as B/25804 in the Rifle Brigade.

Given the amount of casualties to the 7th Battalion of the Rifle Brigade and the lack of named headstones, the only assumption that can be made is given the shelling these men were suffering is that were either blown to pieces or buried by their mates and the bodies were never found.

30850_A000656-02601.jpg

Screenshot 2020-03-20 at 22.49.00.png

Edited by stiletto_33853

7th RB identified deaths by date ...

image.png.7b7414af464e73034b2749d362c309e9.png

18 minutes ago, stiletto_33853 said:

Thanks for your input and extensive knowledge guys, it's really very much appreciated.

I accept what's been mentioned about the question reference the guides. 

So from what I've read in both yours and MBrockways posts is that "assuming" Walter wasn't either blown to pieces, or still out there and yet to be found.

He could "potentially" be an unidentified 7th RB soldier dying between the 10th & 16th Oct 1917 and buried at either Buttes or Tyne Cot Cemeteries...

Could I be correct in thinking this? 

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

Just one other thing, a few of the men you have put down as still missing etc. Their records quite plainly state Killed in Action between the 11th and 15th. The Regimental casualty lists you need to watch, sometimes if a man is missing but no evidence is put forward you might find their name several months later when he has been accepted as dead.

Andy

Lee, there is always that possibilty if the unknown soldier of the Rifle Brigade was of the 7th.

Andy

Edited by stiletto_33853

Thanks Stiletto,

This whole investigation is simply a process of elimination until I have a lesser number of potential soldiers that could be Walter. 

I'll look into the concentration info for those RB soldiers buried at Tyne Cot, Buttes & Hooge in the morning to see how many were 7th RB. 

You guys seem to do it pretty fast, how best can I find that info out as fast as you? 

Edited by LCpl Lee Cope

10 hours ago, LCpl Lee Cope said:

He could "potentially" be an unidentified 7th RB soldier dying between the 10th & 16th Oct 1917 and buried at either Buttes or Tyne Cot Cemeteries...

Could I be correct in thinking this? 

I am still not clear on how you think it is possible to determine the battalion and the date of death for an unidentified body where the only two facts known are the man was in the Rifle Brigade and the map reference for the location where his remains were located some years into peacetime.

Such men are generally assigned to the Rifle Brigade specifically because a Rifle Brigade cap badge, "RB" shoulder titles (STs) and/or "RB" regimental buttons are recovered with their remains.

RB ST ...

2016646582_13-RBShoulderTsetcSTonly.JPG.aae94551a4d52127a49e3ba36c37ba7c.JPG

RB regimental button (standard rifle regiment strung hunting horn with "RB" between the strings) ...

753714934_RB-buttonKCpost1902eBay.jpg.25f8e3c7e6974a0e11a70b37509667b6.jpg

However ....

Rifle Brigade riflemen did not always wear RB buttons.

Well authenticated 1903 dated RB full dress tunic (note the black piping) with standard rifle regiment button (no "RB" between the strings) ...

703361373_RifleBrigade-1903ORdresstunic-03-buttondetail.jpg.019760657d5a0a6ed471c22adaf38520.jpg

Late war photo with three RB riflemen and one KRRC rifleman.  One of the RB riflemen in General Service brass buttons, the rest in blackened rifles buttons ...

732881569_KRRCRBGroup-A.jpg.513cae12519464daf4572e0b9a09601a.jpg

Note also that none of these riflemen are wearing regimental STs.

Take the chap at back left in the photo with no RB buttons or STs.  Let's say he had had the misfortune to fall and his body be lost.  If recovered post war with no positive identification ( e.g. ID discs, service number marked on boot, gear or clothing, no cap badge), the authorities could not have ID-ed him as Rifle Brigade and he would have been categorised as "U.B.S." - Unknown British Soldier.

One needs to be aware that a good proportion of the casualties of the Rifle Brigade whose bodies remain unidentified, will not be categorised as "Unknown Rifle Brigade soldier" but as "Unknown British soldier".  I can see no easy way for you to distinguish such riflemen from standard British infantrymen, so your elimination process is much larger than you think.

It is entirely possible that one of the unidentified bodies you're looking into may be Walter, but I fear you will never be able to confirm this based purely on the location where the remains were rediscovered.

Mark

Edited by MBrockway

Lee,

You really need to check in the burial details where the body was located. Remember after the war certain cemeteries were closed and certain cemeteries were open for burials. Hence if he was killed where his battalion were shelled and his body was found years later, all the close cemeteries might have been closed for burials and he might have been buried miles away in an open cemetery as an unknown soldier of the great war unless something in his clothing could distinguish him as a Rifle Brigade soldier, be that rifle brigade buttons, S.T's, battalion flash if his clothing survived. I seem to remember that 14 soldiers of the Rifle Brigade were found in 1928, most of who were buried in Cabaret Rouge another concentration cemetery many miles away from where they were found. The unidentified men were unknown although they were known to be Rifle Brigade soldiers. As they were found in 1928 and the Rifle Brigade saw action in the area they were found in 1914, 15 & 1917 the battalion was unknown, several battalions of the RB saw action in that area, although given where they were found I have a damn good idea of what battalion and what date they were killed. No proof, so they stay as the CWGC state.

I have very rarely come across a burial as unknown soldier of any battalion of The Rifle Brigade. Quite a task you have set yourself.

Andy

Edited by stiletto_33853