Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

GA Northern Regional Conference

michaeldr

If you're lucky, then there may be one or two places left at the Gallipoli Association's Northern Regional Conference on 14th March 2020, to be held at Eccles Town Hall (M300LH) in Salford.

304885075_GANorthernConfr14MARCH2020p.1.jpg.c3b246adfdd69eb241bbc02703c8ad55.jpg931406037_GANorthernConfr14MARCH2020p.2.jpg.7355ee3c15b2a7e3fbf14ba81a0c5efc.jpg

Edited by michaeldr

Latest reports suggest +/- 80 have so far signed up for the GA's Northern Regional Conference to be held on Saturday, 14 March 2020, at Eccles Town Hall.

A day not to be missed!

:thumbsup:

Hi Michael

I'll be in attendance I'm quite looking forward to it, I just need to look up a nearby car park. I did wonder if we would have Peter's full attention given the time of his talk, but I see Liverpool FC are playing on the following Monday night, so we should be okay.

Will you be there, and in one piece :) 

Kind regards

Alan

Hi Alan,

1 hour ago, alantwo said:

I did wonder if we would have Peter's full attention given the time of his talk, but I see Liverpool FC are playing on the following Monday night, so we should be okay.

I've no doubt that Liverpool checked with him first <_<

I regret that I will not be there; I'm saving my energy for 'Hidden Gallipoli' and a certain event in Istanbul (of which more later)

Thanks for asking and Yes, I'm still in one piece, the implant having bedded in very well. The hospital assures me that I do not need any documentation to pass through security at the airport, as the modern material does not show-up.....Well, we'll see, won't we :whistle:

If I survive the trip in May, then I hope to build on that success and get across for the GA's annual conference in September

I'm sure that you'll enjoy the do at Eccles, and perhaps I'll see you later in the year.

Very best regards

Michael

Edited by michaeldr

Hi Michael

I’m really glad to hear that you are doing well and I will be at the GA’s conference later in the year, we’ll have to catch up then. I’m going to try and get to the ‘Echoes from the Deep’ exhibition you have highlighted elsewhere on the Forum. The talk and video at last years GA conference was extraordinary.

I have in the back of my mind I might have a Gallipoli artillery man for your trip to Haidar Pasha Cemetery, but I’ll check and send you a pm. 

Best wishes

Alan

Edited by alantwo