Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

WD Fails to Download !!!

Dirty Harry

boy am i frustrated! I am trying to get the adjutant and QM diary for the 36th division downloaded from Ancestry, but i get the error message.  I have sent ancestry two complaints so far to no avail.  Am i complaining to the right person? is there an alternative email i can pester them on ??? The same issue has also happened on the general staff 1917-1919 war diary so it is not just a one off occurance.

Help!

Paul

24 minutes ago, Dirty Harry said:

boy am i frustrated! I am trying to get the adjutant and QM diary for the 36th division downloaded from Ancestry, but i get the error message.  I have sent ancestry two complaints so far to no avail.  Am i complaining to the right person? is there an alternative email i can pester them on ??? The same issue has also happened on the general staff 1917-1919 war diary so it is not just a one off occurance.

Help!

Paul

What error are you getting ?

Craig

I have been putting my own heading including the national archive reference number and the ancestry page number in the title, and it takes the hump and my pc says failed to download.  So the title is quiet long

so its not the actual download, must be my title is too long

Tried it without a title, works fine!

Thanks Chris