Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Film: "Clay Kickers"

Don Regiano

I don't usually watch University Challenge but happened to stumble across tonight's episode of the Christmas specials as they were introducing the teams.  One of the members of the Warwick University team was Tom Goodman-Hill and in the introduction it was stated that his next film in which he acts is called "Clay Kickers".  I thought I would check just in case and, sure enough,( though not much on it yet):

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10381014/

Apologies if it is on the Forum somewhere but I couldn't see a reference to it.

Edited by Don Regiano

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Have often thought a film on the life of John Norton Griffiths would make an excellent topic. 

Doug

I suspect Norton-Griffiths might not appeal to woke film makers.  

Edited by Hyacinth1326

• 1 month later...
On 31/12/2019 at 22:45, Hyacinth1326 said:

I suspect Norton-Griffiths might not appeal to woke film makers.  

Please tell me what a 'woke' is?

24 minutes ago, stripeyman said:

Please tell me what a 'woke' is?

Alert to injustice in society, especially racism (grammatically it should probably be awake).

3 hours ago, NimyBridge said:

I believe the film will premier in March (Netflix) ..  I worked as an extra in the film 

I was going to say that he modern day water company could probably do with your help today with a problem they have in Cumbria, except that I think it is to do with "clean" water supplies rather than the "dirty water" (sewers).

Well, fingers crossed for this one. A great subject so scope for a decent film. BUT...... I'm always a little worried when the director is also the writer. Let's see.

Woke is past tense. Having woke, they are really now awoken or awake. Whatever they are, they're generally a virtue signalling pain in the butt. Oh by the way have I told you I put a few pennies in poor man's cap today? I'm now thinking of marketing a  perfume under the brand Smells Like My Old Man.

Edited by David Filsell