Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

FWW Research Group study day, Uni of Wolverhampton, 2/11/19

WilliamRev

If, like me, you are planning your November, you may be interested to hear that I have just learned that the next First World War Research Group study day will be held on Saturday 2 November 2019 at the University of Wolverhampton. The topic will be 'The Aftermath Wars 1918-1923'. The four lectures/lecturers have yet to be confirmed, and booking (which will be open to everyone, usual cost £20) has not yet opened. When I know more I will post a link here on the forum, but those who are interested should put the date in their diary.

There will be further study days in March 2020 (The War against the Ottoman Empire 1914-1918), and June 2020.

William

Edited by WilliamRev

• 3 weeks later...

Details of the study day have now been announced, and can be found HERE. (If the map link does not work try THIS)

William

Edited by WilliamRev

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder to forum pals about this event on Sat 2 November 2019 at the University of Wolverhampton.

The speakers have been confirmed as Prof. Stephen Badsey, Dr. John Spencer, Dr. Paul Latwaski and Dr. Jim Beach. There should be a Uni of Wolverhampton link, but I haven't managed to find it - instead the link in my previous post should do the trick. These study days are usually very worthwhile, and are open to all.

William