Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Official History France and Belgium - definitive list

charlie2

Could some kind soul please direct me to a definitive list of the OH Military Operations France and Belgium ( not the reprints please) and what they should contain including the map volumes.

Thanks

Charlie

4 hours ago, charlie2 said:

Could some kind soul please direct me to a definitive list of the OH Military Operations France and Belgium ( not the reprints please) and what they should contain including the map volumes.

Thanks

Charlie

I have a guide on my website but it may not have all the details you’re looking for.

http://www.greatwardustjackets.co.uk/page52.html

1 hour ago, Dust Jacket Collector said:

I have a guide on my website but it may not have all the details you’re looking for.

http://www.greatwardustjackets.co.uk/page52.html

Thanks very much, thats exactly what I was looking for as regards the number of volumes. Are the prices quoted still relevant as a guide?

If anyone has knowledge of how many maps should be in the various map „boxes“ I would grateful for the info.

Charlie

1 hour ago, charlie2 said:

Thanks very much, thats exactly what I was looking for as regards the number of volumes. Are the prices quoted still relevant as a guide?

If anyone has knowledge of how many maps should be in the various map „boxes“ I would grateful for the info.

Charlie

I think the prices still hold up fairly well although some dealers will try to get more.

if you haven’t received an answer to the number of maps by tomorrow I’ll count them.

8 hours ago, Dust Jacket Collector said:

I think the prices still hold up fairly well although some dealers will try to get more.

if you haven’t received an answer to the number of maps by tomorrow I’ll count them.

Thank you once again.

11 hours ago, charlie2 said:

Thank you once again.

1914 Maps vol.1 - 34 Maps

..     vol.2 - 40    ..

1915    ..     vol.1 - 13.   ..

..     vol.2 - 11 + diagram

1916.   ..     vol.1 - 12    ..

..     vol.2 - 6.     ..

1917.   ..     vol.1 - 12 ( no other map volumes)

1918.   ..     vol.1 - 13.   ..

..     vol.2 - 26.   ..

There were often more maps in the rear pockets of some of the text volumes. I can give you those numbers as well if you want them (once I’ve brushed the dust out of my hair!).

2 hours ago, Dust Jacket Collector said:

1914 Maps vol.1 - 34 Maps

..     vol.2 - 40    ..

1915    ..     vol.1 - 13.   ..

..     vol.2 - 11 + diagram

1916.   ..     vol.1 - 12    ..

..     vol.2 - 6.     ..

1917.   ..     vol.1 - 12 ( no other map volumes)

1918.   ..     vol.1 - 13.   ..

..     vol.2 - 26.   ..

There were often more maps in the rear pockets of some of the text volumes. I can give you those numbers as well if you want them (once I’ve brushed the dust out of my hair!).

Excellent, many thanks for taking the time to help me. Your info has answered all of my question.

Charlie

1 hour ago, charlie2 said:

Excellent, many thanks for taking the time to help me. Your info has answered all of my question.

Charlie

Glad to have been of help. Looking at them reminds me I’m still a couple short of the full set - Order of Battle of Divisions Vol.3a & Military Operations : Persia. I fear the last may always elude me!