Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Mit sage!😎

Steve1871

image.jpg

image.jpg

Excellent collection of sawbacks.  Very nice indeed!

Mike.

i am very impressed Steve...

regards

D.

That is a lovely grouping there Steve - I'll take all of them happily! Well, I guess I have enough 98/05's and 84/98's... But not a single example of the others...:(

Julian, I am shocked!!🙀

How can you have enough 98/05's?? I have heard of collector's in the states here, who collect only 98/05. With collection's of 100-300 pieces. To me, a wee bit obsessive for single model, but with variation's and maker's, 20-30 sound's like a nice, reasonable number

I only have 3, regular,saw, saw removed and a handful of those Turkish cut down's

Great collection, Steve!

I don´t have any Bayo... Neither sawback nor non-sawback...:whistle:

11 hours ago, The Prussian said:

Great collection, Steve!

I don´t have any Bayo... Neither sawback nor non-sawback...:whistle:

:lol:

Dear Prussian, you are a naughty boy... 

No, nothing. I collect books and photos. And in Germany everything is forbidden that could hurt (but woman...):lol:

Edited by The Prussian

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2019 at 21:31, Steve1871 said:

Julian, I am shocked!!🙀

How can you have enough 98/05's?? I have heard of collector's in the states here, who collect only 98/05. With collection's of 100-300 pieces. To me, a wee bit obsessive for single model, but with variation's and maker's, 20-30 sound's like a nice, reasonable number

I only have 3, regular,saw, saw removed and a handful of those Turkish cut down's

Space, space...:(

On 22/07/2019 at 17:27, The Prussian said:

No, nothing. I collect books and photos. And in Germany everything is forbidden that could hurt (but woman...):lol:

Here in Turkey you can buy as many doner kebab knives, flick knives, etc., as you want - but it is forbidden to import them! As for women, well....!!!

Women can be more dangerous but wonderfully frustrating

Yes. I know. I´d been married twice. The first and the last time...:D

Well Julian. I checked the new german law. I may have bayos, but I may not carry them out in the public. I don´t trust the law. By example: I buy a few bayos. No problem. But what is in 5 or 10 years? Is it still legal, is it not? So I stay on the safe side and collect books and photos...

In the United States, we have photo's " Tin Type" all way back to our Civil War, enough were made that it still fairly easy to find original ones. In Germany, do you still have original " Tin Type" photo's of 1860's , say soldiers with Dreyse or Werder or even early photo's from 1870's with the M71 rifles. On GWF and books and the Web, find  Great War pic's with M71 rifle and or bayonet. What of early photo's?. 

Not it sure you are interested in pre-war photo's