Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Accessing WFA Fold3 pension records

glassblower

Hi

Could a WFA member please check whether they are able to access the WFA fold3 pension records, please? My WFA membership is valid and I have not experienced issues until today. I find the man I am looking for but when I try to view the record it asks me to pay for membership of fold3.

Thanks

GB

25 minutes ago, glassblower said:

Hi

Could a WFA member please check whether they are able to access the WFA fold3 pension records, please? My WFA membership is valid and I have not experienced issues until today. I find the man I am looking for but when I try to view the record it asks me to pay for membership of fold3.

Thanks

GB

I was just going to ask the same - mine is causing problems as well, technical problems it would appear.

Craig

I've emailed Ancestry to ask them to look into this. I suspect this may be something to do with Ancestry updating the browse feature. Hopefully this issue will be short term. 

This is now back online. Someone needed to turn something off and then on again and hey presto...! (That's as far as my understanding of the wizzadry behind this goes)

Apologies to all for the temporary problem.

David

18 hours ago, David Tattersfield said:

This is now back online. Someone needed to turn something off and then on again and hey presto...! (That's as far as my understanding of the wizzadry behind this goes)

Apologies to all for the temporary problem.

David

Thank you, David.