Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Historical Records of the 19th service Battalion Northumberland Fusiliers (Pioneers)

Gareth Davies

Does anyone have access to "Historical Records of the 19th service Battalion Northumberland Fusiliers (Pioneers)" by C H Cooke please?

Thank you, but that's just a link to the RoH.

Edited by Gareth Davies

Ah, sorry!

Otherwise all I've been able to find is that there is a copy in the IWM.

Likewise. Thank you. 

Suppose the Fusiliers' Museum in Alnwick may have a copy ...

Yes. But that's even further away than the IWM.

It depends what you're actually looking for, how easy it would be to find and whether their staff are obliging. I've sent photographs of pages to enquirers before now, but not if I have to read more than 40 pages to find it.

sJ

GD-   There are a clutch of copies listed on COPAC .  2 are near enough for me to access  without bother.- Guildhall,City of London and The British Library (which has 2).  If you want something specific looked up, I an do it for you on Saturday-I save up my odd look-ups for "regimentals" and get them done at one go-another will be no bother.. If you want multiple pages copied, then say what-as it is cheaper(by far) to get that done at Guildhall

You did better than I, V - I thought there ought to be COPAC copies because of the IWM one, but for some reason the search wouldn't oblige.

GD-   There are a clutch of copies listed on COPAC .  2 are near enough for me to access  without bother.- Guildhall,City of London and The British Library (which has 2).  If you want something specific looked up, I an do it for you on Saturday-I save up my odd look-ups for "regimentals" and get them done at one go-another will be no bother.. If you want multiple pages copied, then say what-as it is cheaper(by far) to get that done at Guildhall

That’s a very kind offer. I think I have found a chum who has a copy but if that fails I will get back to you.