Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

Sign in to follow this  
marine pete

Grave Photo John Roland Pearson DOW 1st July 1916 Saint Sever France Grave A21 43

marine pete

John Roland Pearson Saint Sever cemetery France Headstone Photo Please

Best Regards  Marine Pete

temptage

Edited by temptage

temptage

You could also contact Pierre Vandervelden at In Memories as he has recently sent me two photos from St Sever Cemetery which has been photographed in its entirety. I think the Extension is slowly being photographed also.

Dazscuba

Go to find a grave he is on there without an image but click request and someone will get it for you 

temptage
13 hours ago, Dazscuba said:

Go to find a grave he is on there without an image but click request and someone will get it for you 

Thats not really a quick fire way of getting a photo. Between the main Cemetery, and the Extension, there are currently138 requests for photos, the oldest dating from July 2018. Its not a very often visited site, but when it is visited, the enormity of it is very daunting for someone to take so many photos. Me and my sister took on the challenge back in 2015, and photographed nearly 200 headstones across the whole site. Not the easiest job in the world, I can assure you.