Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

BobbyT

Peggy Edna Miles Nee Gale

BobbyT

Dear ph0ebus,

I am a new Member of the GWForum,.......and hopeless at navigating through it, so please accept my apologies in advance!.

I am Robert Twitchin, Grandchild of Tom Gale,.......Percy gale was my Great Uncle.

My dear Mother Violet, was one of Tom Gale's three Daughters.

I do hope that we can swap information on the quite extensive Exeter Gale Family.

On a previous thread, (when you were discussing the tragic deaths of Percy and Family at 178 Monks Rd, Exeter)......you were asking why the child Peggy Edna Miles was at the house that fateful night?.

Peggy was Percy Gale's Neice.

Her Mother Emily, was Percy's younger Sister.

Hope to hear from you again.

Apart from this Forum, I would much prefer to be contacted via E Mail,.......at   robert.twitchin@btinternet.com

Sincerely     Robert Twitchin  (BobbyT)

Coldstreamer

Ive sent ph0ebus a message so they know you posted this

BobbyT

Hi Coldstreamer,

Thank you for responding, and also for contacting ph0ebus,.......very considerate of you.

(I will say that as a newcomer to this Forum, I find that I am up to my neck in confusion as to how it all works!)

Give me straightforward old E mail every time.

Kind Regards   BobbyT

Acknown

Bobby,

You've put a lot of personal information in your posts above, including your email address. Don't forget that this Forum can be accessed by anyone - you don't need a password to read it, only to comment. You may wish to consider removing some of it. You can contact individuals on the Forum direct by clicking their names (ie BobbyT) then clicking 'mail' when their details come up.

Acknown