Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Drill Halls website is currently unavailable

Dragon

The Drill Halls website at drillhalls.org is currently unavailable. This is because of work being carried out by the provider who is replacing the server on which our site is hosted.

I have no idea how long the site will be offline. The worst case may be that we have to rebuild the entire site with new software. We do have the site backed up but apparently the version of Dreamweaver we have used may not work properly if the provider has to restore their server with a new build.

If you need information or anything looking up about drill halls, please ask us through the GWF, or ask me on Twitter @DrillHalls, or by email  (but not the caretaker@ email address because that won't work, or the mightygwyn@ email address because that won't work either). We will help if we can, but probably not immediately.

Gwyn  

Thanks for keeping us updated Dragon.  I was looking at it a couple of weeks ago.

It’s now back and seems to be all there. 

We we were thinking only the other day that it needs refreshing. The main problem is finding time alongside a full time job.

I'm locking the topic because the site is now back online.

Edited by Dragon

• Dragon locked this topic