Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Ceylon cap badges

Rellek

Hi guys. I'm trying to collect all the cap badges from the great war. I'm currently trying to find those of Ceylon. I'm doing alright with them but struggling to find:

ceylon medical corps

Planters rifles

mounted rifles

anyone have any leads? I've noticed that somethimes someone searching in a different language or sometimes someone has a website that doesnt come up so easily on google.

thanks guys. you have been very helpful the one or two times i've been stuck before.

8 hours ago, Rellek said:

Hi guys. I'm trying to collect all the cap badges from the great war. I'm currently trying to find those of Ceylon. I'm doing alright with them but struggling to find:

ceylon medical corps

Planters rifles

mounted rifles

anyone have any leads? I've noticed that somethimes someone searching in a different language or sometimes someone has a website that doesnt come up so easily on google.

thanks guys. you have been very helpful the one or two times i've been stuck before.

Have you checked this website: https://www.britishbadgeforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1 ?

Don't forget the Ceylon Sanitary Company who served in Mespotamia!
Mind I am not certain if they wore a cap badge. Better check with the British & Commonwealth Badge Forum (mentioned above) for an answer.

Sepoy

Edited by Sepoy