Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

CWGC Archive

Skipman

4 minutes ago, Skipman said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere. I have been having a look at the CWGC Archive Catalogue

Are they still in the process of uploading material, for example, here I can see a list of Committee Meeting Minutes. The links do not seem to take me to any documents. I assume at some point they will?

Mike

Can't answer your question Mike but thank you for making me aware of their work in uploading some of their archives, I wasn't aware of the project.

Craig

Click

Have any records in the collection been digitised?

Yes, a number of the records in our collection have been digitised and are available to view in the catalogue. These digitised records are indicated by a thumbnail image attached to their catalogue entry.

I have found records in the catalogue that I am interested in. How do I access them?

If the records have been digitised, you will be able to view images or download PDF versions of the material through the items catalogue entry. If no digital version is available, you will need to book an appointment to view the items in person at our archive. The CWGC archive is located at our headquarters at 2 Marlow Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 7DX, United Kingdom. You can book an appointment by emailing enquiries@cwgc.org. Please provide details of which items you wish to see, including the file reference and title, and we will book an appointment for you. We kindly ask that you provide us with as much notice as possible of your intended visit, typically at least 10 days.

Mike