Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

FRENCH GEO PORTAL SITE

303man

Cracking find, much appreciated.

Pete.

Strangely, I had used this site some while back following an earlier discussion on here about Y-Sap crater, so had looked at the same image as above. I didn't notice the apparently preserved section of German reserve/second line trench on the far right of the 1950 image. No sign of it now.

• 2 years later...

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing trouble with the geoportail website, or is it just me? For almost a week, I can't see any map and just get a grey screen where the maps should be...

Jan

2 hours ago, AOK4 said:

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing trouble with the geoportail website, or is it just me? For almost a week, I can't see any map and just get a grey screen where the maps should be...

Jan

Working OK here Jan.

Reg

Hm, it doesn't work in firefox, but it does work in other browsers in my case...

3 hours ago, AOK4 said:

Hm, it doesn't work in firefox, but it does work in other browsers in my case...

and I'm using firefox!

• 1 month later...

I can't access the site today as my anti virus keeps popping up and warning for some blacklist error. Anyone else in the same situation?

Jan

Works fine for me with Safari and Chrome.

It works again. I had reported the problem to AVG (anti virus) and the problem was at their end (they blocked the site for some reason).