Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

German forum

David-M

Hello David,

Iknow of two German forums on the web that you might want to look at. The first is in English and mainly deal with WWII but there is a section for WWI Germany. You can find it at: http://forum.axishistory.com/

The second is from Germany and is in German, it deals with all aspects of WWI. This can be reached at: http://www.milex.de/forum/

Good luck in your search. What particular interest do you have in the German Army in WWI?

Ralph

Ralph u. Robert.... Danke!

Ich kann nur wenig deutsch sprechen/lesen, aber diese andere Forums sind Ausgezeichnet. Andy

Dear Ralph,

my personal interest in WWI is that a relative of mine, Louis von Müldner was Aide de camp of the German Crownprince Wilhelm during the 1916-1945 period.

Thanks for the great forums I will ckeck them oput later today

David

The AGW forum is a great resource. If you have any particular questions I can put you in contact with some "top men," (to quote Indiana Jones) in Germany who might be able to help you out.

Paul Hederer

Dear Paul,

Thanks. Which one do you mean with the AGW forum? My questions forn now relate to the career-info on several prussian officers in the staff of the German Crownprince Wilhelm, their awards and a possible picture

David

David,

Sorry the AGW forum is the 2nd link provided above:

Arbeitsgemeinschaft Weltkrieg 14-18 (AGW 14-18).

Paul

Hinrich,

:D

I assumed David meant German language and not German related.

There is a lot of German historical firepower on the AGW forum! They have access to some resources that most of us outside of Germany don't have, especially concerning German units.

Not that I'd underrate this forum either!!

Paul